visa information

Canadian government visa information website:

US students on F-1 visa
For students in the U.S. on a F-1 visa please follow this link for information on travelling to Canada and consult your Designated School Official.

Re-entry for F-1 non-immigrants traveling outside the United States

more information can be found at Student and exchange visitors

Automatic revalidation

 ANTEM Conference Inc.                                                                                                                                            Contact: